3 Reasons to Visit Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
Posted: September 24, 2013 by Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage
Beautiful Wrightsville Beach is located just east of Wilmington, North Carolina, in New Hanover County. Thousands flock here each summer for it’s gorgeous beaches and laid back lifestyle, and many end up relocating here because they’ve fallen in love with the area. Here are three more reasons to visit Wrightsville Beach:
- Parasailing - spend 15 minutes above the ocean on a parasail! Open Friday, Saturdays & Sundays, as well as the week of July 4th.
- Kayaking – see Wrightsville Beach by kayak and enjoy the wonders of all it’s wildlife.
- Surf School – learn how to surf at this family owned surf school! Great fun for the whole family.
- South Beach Grill - enjoy delicious cuisine at this popular, locally owned, restaurant. From fresh seafood to pork and chicken, there’s something for everyone here.
- Causeway Cafe – if you’re looking for breakfast, look no further than his ‘hot spot’, but don’t forget to bring your cash because it’s CASH ONLY
- Oceanic Oceanfront Dining – Wrightsville Beach’s ONLY truly oceanfront restaurant offers fantastic seafood selections with a a priceless view.
- Sweetwater Surf Shop - Locally owned and nationally recognized surf shop for all your surfing and beachwear needs. Purchase surfboards, wetsuits & much more.
- The Fisherman’s Wife - Three stores in one, offering fine china, table accessories, personalized stationery and invitations, creative gifts & more!
- Robert’s Grocery - Visit Wrightsville Beach’s oldest store! It remains the islands only grocery and is well known for its steaks and homemade salads, particularly Robert’s Famous Chicken Salad – a local tradition.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Google+! We can answer any questions you have about our area or about relocating here. We’d love to help you find a gorgeous Wrightsville Beach home!