Tim Milam is the President of Coldwell Banker Sea Coast Advantage located in Wilmington, North Carolina. Tim and his wife, Vicki have been married 37 years and have two children Joey & Sara.
After purchasing Coldwell Banker Sea Coast in 1997, Tim has, with hard work and perseverance, created one of the top 2 performing companies in the Coldwell Banker system. For 21 years in a row, his company has been the #1 market leader in Southeastern North Carolina, and a member of the Coldwell Banker International Chairman’s Circle. In 2012 Tim merged his company with Coldwell Banker Advantage in Raleigh and Fayetteville North Carolina. In 2017, we added Coldwell Banker Chicora Advantage in the Myrtle Beach, SC market. And in 2018, merged with Coastwalk Real Estate, followed by Coldwell Banker Willis-Smith and Coldwell Banker First in 2019. Then in 2020, Coldwell Banker Spectrum was merged. Together, they have 55 offices and over 1,900 Sales Associates.
In 2020, the company achieved over 9,800 closed sales and over $2.8 Billion in Closed Sales Volume in Wilmington, North Carolina and over 22,000 sales and over $5.8 Billion company-wide.
Tim as well as his Associates are well known in their local area for the many Community and Charity organizations that they support
A few of the Charities and Organizations that Tim has served with include:
· Past Chairman of the United Way of Wilmington – 2 Years
· Past Chairman for the Muscular Dystrophy chapter in Wilmington
· His company has built 6 homes for Habitat for Humanity
· Current Board Member of the Wilmington Home Builders Association, BASE (Business Alliance for a Sound Economy), and Wilmington Business Development
· 2019 Wilmington Cape Fear Home Builders Association – Induction into Hall of Fame
· 2020 Cape Fear REALTORS Association Hall of Fame
· 2019 Greater Wilmington Business Journal’s Top 100 Power Players – Businesses and officials having the greatest impact on the region’s business and economic landscape
At every Sales meeting Tim leaves his Agents with some very wise advice, and that is “to do something nice for someone every week”. He leads by setting a stellar example of doing what is right. Tim adopted a motto years ago from a Motivational Speaker at a Coldwell Banker National Convention. That motto is “Attitude is Everything”. When asked about his success, Tim will always give the same answer which is “our people are the very best”.