Welcome to Kure Beach, NC
Described by its mayor as "Mayberry with a beach," Kure Beach NC homes offer an idyllic, peaceful beach community. Considering Kure Beach NC homes? A family-oriented small town with serene beaches, dining including fresh local seafood, and the oldest fishing pier along the Atlantic Coast is waiting for you and your family.
About Kure Beach, NC
The Cape Fear Coast and City of Wilmington offer the modern conveniences you need while Kure Beach, NC real estate offers a respite from the city life you seek to escape. Whether you're considering purchasing a Kure Beach home for permanent residence, for a vacation destination, or for investment opportunities, the professional Realtors at Sea Coast Advantage can help you find the right Kure Beach, NC homes for you.
Contact us today for help finding Kure Beach homes that suit your lifestyle … and your budget.
Activities and Entertainment
Kure Beach, North Carolina is well-known for its spectacular fishing, golf and biking. It’s an outdoor lover’s paradise. In addition, there is so much more to see and do. Explore salt marshes and maritime forests. Hike through Fort Fisher State Recreation Area for an up-close view of lush fauna and flora, or tour the NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher. Grab an ice cream cone and walk along the Kure Beach Fishing Pier or take surfing lessons to navigate the Atlantic’s warm waves.
More exciting attractions and fun things to do around Kure Beach include:
• Local specialty dining, including fresh local seafood
• NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
• Kure Beach Fishing Pier
• Golf at area resorts, public courses and country clubs
• Fort Fisher / Southport Ferry
• Fort Fisher State Historic Site
• Fort Fisher Air Force Recreation Area
• NC Military History Museum
• NC Underwater Archaeology Center
• Joe Eakes Park
• NC Aquarium Bicycle & Pedestrian Path
• North Carolina Birding Trail
• Pleasure Island Safari
• Fired Up Fishing Charter
• Specialty shopping
Kure Beach, NC Events
Looking for a community that embraces togetherness and offers family-oriented activities? Kure Beach offers a variety of annual events sure to please your entire family.
Take advantage of these community activities when living in Kure Beach, NC homes:
• Polar Bear Plunge at the Carolina Beach Boardwalk
• Scales & Tails at the NC Aquarium at Fort Fisher
• Back to the Beach Car Show at the Fort Fisher Military Recreation Area
• Steve Haydu St. Patrick’s Lo-Tide Run at the Pavilion on the Boardwalk
Would you like additional information about Kure Beach homes? Contact Sea Coast Advantage today to learn more about Kure Beach NC real estate opportunities that fit your budget.
Or, learn more about all of the wonderful communities that make up New Hanover County real estate.